As a sales-person, you need to under the sales principles to grow your business.
Written by: Realtor Simon Saleh
UNDERSTANDING SALES PRINCIPLES
As a sales-person, you must plan ahead using SMAC.
SMAC – Goals
SEE Factors - Meeting & Greeting
E- Eye Contact
Professionalism & Looks
ICE Breaker – Clean joke or genuine compliment!
“You look great today! “You dropped your smile!”
THE 5 STEPS TO A CONVERSATION
1) Introduction – USE ICE Breaker & SEE Factors!
2) Short Story – Explain who you are and what are you doing, USE KISS Factors!
3) Presentation – Explain the benefits of your service or product using “The Pitch”.
4) Close – CLOSE WITH ACTION By using the two types of closing.
A- Verbal - Coming to an agreement
B- Physical – By Action “Give me your ID” or “Sign Here”
5) REHASH – Remembering Everyone Has Another Sale Hidden – Ask the customer who do you know might be interested in this service or product.
8 STEPS TO SUCCESS
1- Have a great attitude. Think Positive.
2- Be on time.
3- Be Prepared
4- 100% effort
5- Working Territory
6- Safeguard your Attitude
7- Know why you are here and what you are doing
8- Take Control
Controllable Vs Uncontrollable
Controllable – Pitch – Pace – Attitude
Uncontrollable – Other People – Weather – Territory
KLIT – Maintain A Positive Attitude
K - Kill them with kindness
I – Indifference
L – Law of Averages
T- Threat Everyone like your first customer
CPR Factors – Read, Relate, Relax
Kiss Vs Kill
Kiss – Keep It Short & Simple
Kill – Keep It Long & Lengthy
Doesn’t respond to ice breaker
Doesn’t take laminate